Main | Registration | Login | RSSFriday, 2024-04-19, 2:55 AM

Classified Music Money Download

Play Online Games - ENTERTAINMENT, FORUM, NEWS, MOVIES, ADSENSE TIPS, GAMES
Share |
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
DIGITAL-POINT » Earning Opportunity » TIPS & TRICS » Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES (Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES)
Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES
hariscashDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 11:56 AM | Message # 1
administrator
Group: Administrators
Well guys this is my 100th post so I thought I'd give back to the community in a BIG way, one of my main earners through adsense is MNS (Micro Niche Sites) which are mini sites focused on a few keywords. I have a lot of these sites and once promoted and ranked they bring consistent income on autopilot. Below I will outline the basic steps I take to building these sites, and will answer any questions you have in this thread.

1. Pick a product Keyword

- I use product keywords because you get a higher Earning per click in adsense when you target these types of “buyer keywords”
- Another reason I use them is because it is easy to write a product review
- Eg “car seats for toddlers”

2. Find 2 other related Long tail keyword

- I then try to find 2 other keywords that have my original keyword in it but also have a brand
- Eg. If my keyword was “car seats for toddlers” I would use “evenflo car seats for toddlers”

3. Research Competition and CPC

- I go to the google keyword tool listed here https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and check out the CPC of all of my keywords
- I try to target only keywords with a CPC of $1 or more
- I put my keyword into google and get the top 10 results
- I take all 10 Urls and put them into yahoo site explorer to see how many backlinks they have
- If out of the top 10 most have more than 100 backlinks I will find new keywords

4. Use a simple and Clean Theme

- I use a very simple and clean theme that has a good Click through rate
- An example of a good theme is here www.carseatsfortoddlers.info

5. Write about 400 words of content on your product

- I write about 400 words of content about each keyword on separate pages
- If your wondering what to write about why not write it in a product review fashion?

6. Build 30 backlinks each week to each page until you are ranked

- I write articles about my products and submit to ezine, do blog commenting, and social bookmark

7. Add Adsense once you are ranked

- I wait until I am ranked to add adsense so I get a higher payout

WATCH ONLINE MOVIES

www.daily2motion.page.tl

DIGITAL-POINT » Earning Opportunity » TIPS & TRICS » Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES (Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ADVERTISEMENT JOHN PETTER © 2024